L1 System Engineer
- Permanent role
- 70K - 75K base + super
- Training and development
About the company:
Working with a well established Managed Service Providers serving their customers since past 30- 40 years.
About the role:
These roles focus on providing first line support to all incidents and requests. You will be taking ownership of these issues and requests and ensuring they are actioned and/or escalated in accordance to SLAs.
Skills and experience:
Experience in following would be highly regarded but not mandatory
- Troubleshooting skills (Desktop, servers, network, mobile)
- Knowledge of supporting:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Win 8.1 and 10)
- Microsoft Applications such as MS Office
- Virtualisation Technology such as Hyper-v/VMware
- Windows Security Management
- Knowledge of provisioning users using Microsoft's Active Directory/Exchange/Office 365
- Knowledge of Active Directory Management
- Excellent communication skills
- TAFE or Diploma in IT / relevant field or higher
This role suits someone who is looking to get some hands-on experience or expand their skills/ knowledge in above mentioned technology. You will get training and career progression.
How to apply
Click APPLY NOW or send CV to email@example.com
Please note due to the nature of this role only Australian Citizens are elligible to apply.