IT Support Engineer
- Opportunity to work in a fast-developing and highly talented IT team
- A culture that is growth and development oriented, with specialized career path options
- Flexible working environment, and commitment to work/life balance
About the Company
Are you ready to take your career to the next level by working with a reputable Managed and Professional Service Provider based in Sydney? This company is well-established and has been delivering outstanding business solutions for 30 years, including DevOps, Security, Network Security, Modern Workplace, Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure, and User Productivity solutions.
About the Role
As a Support Analyst, you will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth operation of the client's end-user services and desktop devices.
You will be responsible for performing Level 1 & 2 contact with managed services clients, including troubleshooting and resolving issues related to account changes, password resets, and desktop devices, such as fixed devices, laptops, and tablets. Working closely with clients to provide exceptional support and ensure their systems are running at peak performance.
This is a unique opportunity for a young IT professional with a knack for automation who would like to grow their career across different areas such as: devops, automation, and cyber security.
- Work collaboratively to provide first and limited second level IT support to clients and stakeholders.
- Liaise with clients and other departments to provide technical support, resolve issues, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Utilize ITSM tool to log and escalate issues, and coordinate with team members to provide effective Installing and configuring software and hardware to keep clients up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Log, manage and process Incidents and emails in job queues through ServiceNow.
Skills and Experience
- Service Desk/IT Support experience to a broad range of clients and environments
- Proficiency in Modern Workplace technologies, including: Active Directory, Citrix, MS Azure, Powershell
- Troubleshooting and support experience across Windows OS, Exchange, and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Sound knowledge of networking concepts and ability to support a range of solutions, such as: interfaces, firewalls, and routing & switching
- High level troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Superior customer service, time management, and people skills
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Grow your career in network, network security, or devops
- Tangible and actionable career progression (2-year development path)
- Ability to achieve top industry certification
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW or email Rashmi: email@example.com