Level 2 Helpdesk:
Please Note: Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia will be considered for this position.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-developing and highly talented IT team
- A culture that is growth and development oriented, with specialized career path options
About the Company
Are you prepared to elevate your career by joining a renowned Managed and Professional Service Provider located in Sydney? With a solid 30-year track record, this company has consistently delivered exceptional business solutions.
About the Role
- Work collaboratively to provide first and limited second level IT support to clients and stakeholders.
- Provide second-level technical support to end-users and clients via phone, email, or remote assistance.
- Liaise with clients and other departments to provide technical support, resolve issues, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Escalate unresolved issues to Level 3 support or appropriate teams while ensuring timely resolution.
- Utilize ITSM tool to log and escalate issues, and coordinate with team members to provide effective Installing and configuring software and hardware to keep clients up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Log, manage and process Incidents and emails in job queues through ServiceNow.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring IT infrastructure, including servers, workstations, and network devices.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of knowledge base articlesParticipate in ongoing training
- Profesional development to stay current with technology trends.
Skills and Experience
- Service Desk/IT Support experience to a broad range of clients and environments
- Proficiency in Modern Workplace technologies, including: Active Directory, Citrix, MS Azure, Powershell
- Troubleshooting and support experience across Windows OS, Exchange, and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Sound knowledge of networking concepts and ability to support a range of solutions, such as: interfaces, firewalls, and routing & switching
- High level troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Superior customer service, time management, and people skills
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Grow your career in network, network security, or devops
- Tangible and actionable career progression (2-year development path)
- Ability to achieve top industry certification
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW or email Sinead: email@example.com