Front End Developer
- Being part of an award winning multi-year initiative contributing to business improvements
- Collaborative & Supportive Team Culture
- Flexible working condition
- Attractive hourly rate contract with possibility of 24 months extension
- Rewarding Career pathways and opportunities
- Support provided by a diverse and high performing team
About the Company
This Government Department focus on building prosperity for Australia, protecting Australian inventions and bright ideas. They are the government agency responsible for administering IP rights in Australia. These are patents, trade marks, designs and plant breeder's rights.
About the role
Seeking a highly motivated Front End Developer with strong work ethic, able to work effectively in a multi-discipline team. They must be a 'team player' and work under the direction of the delivery manager and technical lead, this role will:
- Conduct research and deconstruct users' digital interactions and habits.
- Develop user interface and user experience designs that meet user needs.
- Create and maintain interface wireframes and interactive mock-ups
- Coach and mentor IP Australia's workforce in leading user interface and user experience design.
- Instil a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
Skills & Experience
Successful individuals will demonstrate a range of experience across general coordination and administrative functions, including:
- Proficient in designing modern user experiences and user interfaces (provide examples)
- Experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices
- Experience in or knowledge of: Pega, MuleSoft , Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker) , CI/CD (Jenkins) , AWS.
- Experience working with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search or Oracle DB.
Please click Apply and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion.