- Work for a leading Australian-owned (ICT) infrastructure and services company
- Deliver in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Cutting edge IoT software for the mining sector
Benefits and Perks
- 12 month contract with option to convert to permanent - 2 positions
- $700-800 per day or $130-140k base + super for permanent
- Work with other highly skilled IT professionals in a Service Management Consultancy
- Working from Home with flexible working set up
- All the support and expertise to get you up to speed quickly
About the Company
This leading Australian owned ICT infrastructure and services company has been championing growth nationally for over 40 years to become one of the largest privately owned business systems groups in the nation.
About the role
Due to growth with a major Global customer, we are looking for a high performing and proactive technical Systems developer to join our IoT Practice.
Working across a range of complex solutions with a focus on new innovations and integrating a range of IoT business applications within our IoT platform. This role shines in variety and will see you responsible for design, development and deployment of packaged releases of our operating systems and .Net software applications to our customers field IoT computing devices. This role will include management and support of these devices in-field with our customer. You will also become competent in technical understanding and in support of our .Net applications and services and are likely to find a portion your time developing .Net applications for our IoT suite.
The successful candidate will also be involved in the further development of our existing Azure cloud applications and services to manage and support our flagship edge computing IOT product.
This role will work closely with the application development manager to understand customer requirements and implement the platform solutions.
The position can be located in either Melbourne or Sydney with great CBD locations close to transport.
- Solid experience developing in a Microsoft stack, e.g.: C#, .NET/.NET Core, MVC, Web API, EF, MS SQL.
- Experience with Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure APIM/AG. Experience managing Azure infrastructure as code will be highly regarded.
- Strong knowledge / experience with Web API's - Web Services SOAP & RESTful and /or WCF
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Rashmi 0433 998 684 - email@example.com for a confidential discussion.