My client is an Australian-grown company with capability and experience across Finance, Government and Defence Advisory and aims to be a new breed of consultancy. With a modern outlook and approach to take on the more traditional players, they are more nimble and able to see consultancy from a fresh point of view.
My client is looking for an experienced Canberra-based Director or junior Partner with experience in Federal government and/or Australian Defence Advisory in the governance / digital services and transformation arena
We would love to hear from you, if this is of interest and you would like to know more, please call Richard on the number below.
This is a fantastic career opportunity
Responsibilities and desired background:
- Strong experience in Advisory, Change Management Governance programs in Federal Government and Defence
- Preferably strong experience in"Above the line" Government and Defence Advisory
- Desire and ability to lead the companies Associates, Consultants and Managers
- Bring your entrepreneurial experience and capability to open and lead new programs
- Desire to join a smaller company and be part of its growth over the next few years.
How to apply:
If you feel that you are a good fit for the role, please apply straight away and your profile will be reviewed soon.