- Iconic Australian Brand now operating across APAC
- Hybrid Role – WFH / Fully catered modern office in Surry Hills
- Influence and impact the Cyber Roadmap for an iconic Australian brand
- $150K-$170K Base + Super + Profit Share
A Major Iconic Australian Brand are seeking a Cyber Security Lead to spearhead the function of the Response and Detection capability, ensuring optimal performance and innovation. If you're driven to make your mark both technically and see yourself as a future business leader, this role is tailor-made for you!
What You'll Do:
The Detection & Response Lead plays a pivotal role in safeguarding the organization against evolving cyber threats.
With a focus on managing detection and response capabilities, the role involves overseeing security monitoring activities, collaborating on SIEM and SOAR projects, and continuously improving processes and tools.
Key responsibilities include incident management, threat intelligence, DLP investigations, and proactive threat detection.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Splunk ES, or other SIEM platforms.
- Ability to manage vendor relationships, specifically with the outsourced SOC provider.
- Expertise in threat intelligence platforms such as Flashpoint or Recorded Future.
- Strong understanding of security incident management and the ability to conduct end-to-end security incident management, reporting, and post-incident review.
- Basic understanding of vulnerability management tools such as Qualys, Tenable, or Rapid7.
- Basic understanding of NIST, E8, ISO27001 audit frameworks.
What’s On Offer:
As promoter of health and wellbeing, this employer offers an onsite gym with personal training, outdoor lap pool, freshly cooked daily meals prepared by in-house chefs, team sport events and more.
A flexible work environment, with two office locations (Surry Hills & Northern Beaches), working from home and flexible hours – this business is focused on outcomes giving you support and empowerment to get the job done.
How To Apply
If you are interested in learning more about this unique opportunity, then please APPLY now.
For a confidential discussion contact Kristen Brinker on 0423 406 570 or email@example.com.