My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for experienced Data Analysts / Data Scientists consultants from Mid to Senior level
Engage a range of program stakeholders, and data stewards, to identify business requirements, design data visualizations, identify data sources, establish data management agreements, present visualizations, work with data engineers,
Multiple opportunities are available with contract, permanent, and temp to perm options on the table. Defense is essential. Any mathematics, actuarial, data analysis, and Data Presentation background is highly desirable.
NV1 or Higher Preferred
Some Australian Defence Industry experience is essential
Responsibilities and required experience
- Skills / Experience in
- Dax, T-SQL, SQL, Power BI, Tableau and similar data and visulaisation technologies
- or DataWarehousing
- Expertise in one or more of the following is desirable but not essential
- Joint C4 / Land C4, Space, Cyber, Tactical Data Links, Cryptography,
- Visualizing and analyzing data in meaningful ways, and be able to communicate insights effectively to a variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge of good practice data visualization techniques.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
If you feel that you are a good fit for the role, please apply straight away. If you feel you are a perfect fit please apply and call Richard on 0477 415 639