- Work for a leading Australian-owned (ICT) Cloud Services company.
- Critical role within the fastest growing business unit of the company.
- Use your expertise in Cyber security, SOC and Delivery management to delivery effective Security solutions.
- Significant growth towards a "head of Services" role.
- Competitive salary, great company culture and working environment
- WFH policies in place even post lockdown, with the opportunity to use top end office facilities if needed
- Work for a high-profile ICT Service Provider in developing their security service offerings and roadmap.
About the Company
Australia's largest privately owned IT Provider puts people first in the world of technology where data and security are paramount. Operating across Australia and New Zealand with Azure, Hybrid and private cloud services to enterprise customers across an array of industries.
About the role
Head up the Security Operations Team and Cyber Security Team in driving both customer projects and delivering high class security solutions to a portfolio of customers.
As specialist in Cloud, Hosting, IAAS, PAAS AND Security As A Service, you will join a well-respected business delivering exceptional ICT services to their wide range of customers. You will play a critical role into the fastest growing business unit of the company, helping in shaping up the future of the practice.
Some tasks will include:
- Onboarding customer into the MSP security environment.
- Ensuring high quality ICT Security Services and Solutions and delivered to customers.
- Management of Security Operations Team.
- Management of Cyber Security team.
- Stay close to the technology and provide valuable guidance and input to engineers and customers.
- Shaping the practice strategic roadmap towards a 360 Security Service provider
What you need:
- Strong knowledge of Managed Security Services environment
- Background and understanding of the latest Security operation technology (SIEM, Firewalls, IAM)
- Excellent Service Delivery Management and Leadership skills
- High level of problem solving, people and project management skills
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Luca 0468 961 185 - firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.