Customer Support Services Engineer
- Supporting Biometric Software and Applications for global security leader
- Career path to engineering, consulting and architecture
- Exposure to many different technologies and dynamic day to day work
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- The chance to be part of a growing support team
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working environment and culture to support work/life balance
About the Company
This unique opportunity to join a global business delivering cutting edge technology and supporting some of the largest identity projects in the world. They are specialised in developing biometric authentication and identity assurance solutions worldwide. They launched methods for securely and conveniently combining biometric and identity capabilities in multiple channels with large-scale deployments that span payments verification, digital banking, and securing borders and critical infrastructure.
About the role
- Providing support for customers and users of biometric software and mobile applications
- Triaging and testing Android SDK and iOS SDK, and providing customer solutions either directly or via escalation processes.
- Delivering software releases and documentation to customers.
- Building customer reference environments in AWS using mobile apps as health checks.
- Administer and improve the Customer Support Portal and other business tools.
Skill and experience
- Prior Experience working in a customer/product support role
- Mobile device integration testing or SDK experience.
- Strong knowledge of API and ability to conduct/create REST and SOAP web services call for testing.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, etc)
- Experience with AWS and its various services (EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, Route53)
- Basic knowledge of SQL database administration (SQLServer, Oracle, MySQL)
- Understanding of TLS/SSL, Apache Tomcat, and security certificates.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Kristen on (0423 406 570) for a confidential discussion.