- Leading solution provider, Microsoft Gold Partner
- Excellent work culture, with Hybrid WFH if you're in Sydney and opportunity to work remotely if any other region
- Need Australian Citizenship or PR
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work environment
- Career progression and fantastic company culture
About the Company
This leading solution provider is a Microsoft Gold Partner and going through an exceptional growth due to an expanding client portfolio and current successes. They are the partner of choice for clients requiring the highest levels of security, availability and customer service in the Microsoft space. Their mission is to create client value through thought leadership, service excellence and solution innovation. They empower enterprise-wide innovation through end-to-end solutions where compliance and robustness are non-negotiables.
You will be working within the overarching architecture practice, solely focused in building ad-hoc solutions for your clients to then work closely with Engineers to deploy them.
About the role
The business is heavily and solely invested in Azure and will need a Microsoft specialist, with a strong technical background. A Cloud Architect with extensive experience in building and architecting Cloud based solutions across different environment. The goal is going towards multi-cloud, hence why this role will be ideal for someone with experience with other cloud providers on top of Azure.
A big focus would be for you to have experience across on-prem to Azure migrations, Azure DevOps, DevSecOps, IAC, containerisation and Kubernetes integrations.
You will be part of the Architecture team with daily responsibility including:
- Lead, architect and design scalable, repeatable and supportable cloud solution architecture patterns and blueprints to effectively meet requirements and deliver business value
- Involvement in RFP response, supporting the Presales and Sales teams as required
- Lead the development of cloud and hybrid architectures for complex solutions aligned to best practices, delivered through modern automation processes while ensuring consistency with specified requirements
- Manage the solution architecture, costing, operational impact and supportability of your services
- Identify and implement opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement in the strategic application of cloud technology
With a customer centric culture based on collaboration, can do attitude, respect, communication and teamwork, this leading Australian technology partner offers career progression aligned with the evolving technology landscape, training and exciting innovative projects, plus great perks such as:
- Paid day off on your birthday and paid parental leave
- Hybrid work environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on home loans, insurance, private health insurance and retail products through our client base
Skills & experience
- Experience in architecture, design implementation and/or support of distributed applications designed to run in the cloud or across hybrid cloud and on-premises environments.
- Experience delivering repeatable architectural solutions into managed services company.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies (especially Microsoft PaaS, IaaS and SaaS solutions), business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Deep understanding and proven experience with modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies. (Azure DevOps experience highly regarded);
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture and its relationship with Solution Architecture and Design
- Ability to work directly with customers and instil them with confidence in your ability, passion and desire to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of DevOps and DevSecOps best practices. A big plus will be having experience with Containerisation technology, Azure Native IAC and Cloud Security standards.
How to apply
Click APPLY, send Luca an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call her on 0468 961 185 for a confidential conversation.