About the Company
With approximately 2000 employees, this property and construction group has almost 50 years' experience developing in every corner of Australia and within each major city across all the states. Boasting award winning offices in the centre of Sydney's CBD, this employer is renowned for its homegrown collaborate and innovative culture.
About the role
This is a crucial Process Improvement Analyst role to support the Process Lead on an enterprise business led technology transformation.
- Support the process redesign stream within the enterprise Business Transformation which will enable process improvement administrative support to the program
- Lead process mapping initiatives and process re-engineering by utilising the current BPMN framework and process mapping tool (visio)
- Apply appropriate methodologies the improvements, including lean six sigma or BPMN
- Collaborative and supportive management
- Fun working culture with team events and regular companywide activities
- Excellent environment to learn and develop within your project/program career
Skills & experience
- Proven process improvement & re-engineering experience
- Experience working closely with the business on large transformation projects, finance transformation experience will be preferred
- Greenbelt, Blackbelt, Visio, BPM etc
- 3+ years' experience delivering across complex process transformation programs
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle for a confidential discussion.