My client is a fast-growing provider of innovative payment protection solutions. Their mission is to help businesses mitigate financial risk and prevent fraud by providing secure and reliable payment verification and authentication services.
They are currently seeking multiple hunting Business Development Representatives to join their growing sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and driving revenue growth by identifying and prospecting new clients.
- Research and identify potential clients in the market through various channels such as LinkedIn, events, and online directories
- Generate new business opportunities by cold calling, emailing, and setting up meetings with potential clients.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the companies products and services to effectively communicate their value proposition to prospects and customers.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop and execute effective go-to-market strategies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities in their CRM system
- Previous experience in sales, customer facing or call centre environment ideal but not essential
- Resilient, driven and self-motivated individual who can consistently meet and exceed targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
What's in it for you?
- Massive, modern offices in the Sydney CBD
- Flexible working arrangements
- One of the best commission structures in the current market - earning potential from day 1.
- Young, hungry and social team
- Supportive leadership that will invest time in you to grow and develop within the business
- Dog friendly office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for hungry sales people with a passion for technology to break into the IT sales world. You will get access to fantastic earning potential as well as being part of a high-performing and social team. If this sounds like you please either click APPLY NOW or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat.
Please Note: Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia will be considered for this position.