- Our client is one of the leading privately owned managed service providers in Australia specialising in multi-cloud solutions, cyber security and data centre services.
- With 3 of their own Data Centres based in St Leonards (North Sydney), 700 employees across Australia and 4,500+ existing customers across SMB to enterprise, they are now looking to expand their sales teams due to market demands.
- Voted number 1 best place to work in 2020.
- Great culture with average tenure 4 years.
- Seeking a hunting BDM to join the new business team in expanding their services offerings and customer footprint.
- Own the client relationship for 6 months in order to maximise the opportunity and take advantage of uncapped commission structure where you can earn almost $1 GP sales for $1 commission.
- Data Centres conveniently located next to the offices for any demonstrations.
- A career path into leadership, complex architecture and enterprise presales team are just some of the options that await you.
- Employees receive flexible working from home arrangements as well as the company social club including cocktail making, wine tasting and sports events.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Generating new business to sell the range of cloud solutions, cyber security and managed services.
- Will acquire net new customers whilst also selling into existing customers not currently using the solutions generated by inside sales teams.
- Managing the sales process through to close - quoting, pricing and presentations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with C-level executives.
- Keep an active presence in the market to increase their brand awareness.
Skills and Experience
- Experience selling cloud and data centre services and solutions - Public, Private and/or Hybrid.
- Successful track record in ICT sales.
- Selling to C-suite as well as technical stake holders.
- Experience navigating complex sales processes and leveraging relationships to achieve successful outcomes.
- Strong professional network and industry knowledge you have established in your career.
If you are interested in finding out more please hit "Apply" or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat.