- Leading solution provider, Microsoft Gold Partner
- Great Leadership opportunity
- Excellent work culture, with Hybrid WFH if you're in Sydney and opportunity to work remotely if any other region
- Need Australian Citizenship or PR for at least 5 years
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work environment
- Career progression and fantastic company culture
About the Company
This leading solution provider is a Microsoft Gold Partner and going through an exceptional growth due to an expanding client portfolio and current successes. They are the partner of choice for clients requiring the highest levels of security, availability and customer service in the Microsoft space. Their mission is to create client value through thought leadership, service excellence and solution innovation. They empower enterprise-wide innovation through end-to-end solutions where compliance and robustness are non-negotiables.
About the role
The business is heavily and solely invested in Azure and will need a Microsoft specialist, with a strong technical background. A Servant leader who has led technical teams towards building out and managing Azure cloud-based products.
A big bonus would be for you to have experience across on-prem to Azure migrations, Azure DevOps and some level of Product Management.
You will be part a Practice Management team with daily responsibility including:
- Drive and further develop the practice in a state of art Azure DevOps practice
- Day to Day Product ownership of the Azure Saas and PaaS offering
- Involvement in RFP response, supporting the Presales and Sales teams as required
- Transforming the way your practice operates, working to further embed DevOps into the culture of the whole business
- Work closely with peers to workforce plan, drive initiatives and outcomes. You will be directly involved in further expanding the team
- Ensure all services meet SLA targets and all day to day ITIL functions such as incident, request and change management are followed diligently
With a customer centric culture based on collaboration, can do attitude, respect, communication and teamwork, this leading Australian technology partner offers career progression aligned with the evolving technology landscape, training and exciting innovative projects, plus great perks such as:
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on home loans, insurance, private health insurance and retail products through our client base
Skills & experience
- 3 to 5 years working in a leadership role within a Managed Service organisation or equivalent Skills and Personal Competencies
- Demonstrable experience and specific knowledge around Azure DevOps and Azure SaaS and Paas offering
- Experience or familiarity of DevOps concepts and cultural elements
- Experience with ITIL best practices with Incident, Problem, Release, and Change Management
- Servant Leadership with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Australian Citizenship or PR for more than 5 years is a must
How to apply
Click APPLY, send Luca an email with your CV at email@example.com or simply call her on 0468 961 185 for a confidential conversation.