- ASX listed technology driven financial services business.
- New technology implementation using Agile, Lean Innovation & Design Thinking
- Working across a growing Automated QA Engineering team
Our client is a leading start-up minded ASX listed company who is looking to an Automated QA Engineer in their current Quality Engineer team team.
You must bring experience across product management processes, Agile Delivery, DevOps, as well as Automated Quality Assurance practises.
As the Automated QA Engineer you'll designplans, supporting building and grooming story's for sprint grooming, building automation solutions, and supporting product quality as a core capability. They will drive the adoption of standards, best practices, and guidelines with respect to Quality Assurance development and automation.
- Analyse and design automated test scripts across multiple systems and produce supporting documentation
- Build and maintain automated regression suites
- Work on the full lifecycle of a product life-cycle including Story building, Design, Peer Programming, show casing, automated testing and automated delivery
- Participate and contribute to workflow-driven development on and between various systems Understand and analyse the data formats between interoperable systems
- Understand development security requirements and workflow-level security policies
- Actively contribute to build stronger communities of practise
- Actively look to improve technical and agile behaviours
- Work closely with External Vendors and squads to deliver value sprint on sprint
- Ensure that the developed services adhere to architectural practices and guidelines
- Contribute to common/reusable components/frameworks and ensure that adequate security, exception handling, logging monitoring and notification features are implemented.
What you'll need to bring
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance and support experience
- 3+ years of automated Quality Assurance
- Ability to support, troubleshoot, deployment and tuning automation / integration
- Experience using Selenium
- Experience in building automated test suites for continuous integration
- Experience with custom SDLC processes such as code versioning, packaging, test driven development (TDD), continuous integration, test automation, code analysis, and code quality metrics
- Knowledge in Agile practices, Scrum.
- Knowledge in ITIL, IT Service, Problem & Change Management
Nice to have;
- Experience in Performance Testing
- Experience in financial services or lending
If you're looking for a fun and great culture, with a flexible work from home arrangement close to the North Sydney station we are interested to chat!
For more info please apply or email email@example.com