Several Contract Opportunities are available for Senior API Engineers:
- Award winning NSW Government Department
- Digital Transformation - Replatforming project for key government services
- Potential Longterm Contracts - extensions available for sucessful candidates
- Join a successful project team delivering a real impact to the community of NSW for everyday essential services
- Become part of a well established and professional team and hit the ground running to deliver real results
- Work remotely within NSW for the duration of the project
About the Company
Join this Customer Centric Department of NSW Governement and enable real benefits and enhancements to their established collection of services. They are committed to create outstanding and memorable customer experiences for every interaction online as well as face to face.
About the role
Join this migration project and contribute to the delivelry of new innovative services for both you and your community. Be part of this iniative from day 1, several roles are available to start ASAP.
Skills & experience:
- Experience with API gateways like Apigee highly preferred
- Conversant in common Internet technologies and protocols (HTTP, SSL, REST, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Integration experience of following dev and test tools with CI/CD pipelines
- General Devops and CI/CD experience
- Executing implementation, documentation, integration, and support operations of a variety of REST API projects - consuming and developing REST APIs
- Micro Services development experience
- Git experience is required
- Experience with modern operations, network troubleshooting and security implementation - AD, LDAP, SAML, OAUTH, Certificates, Encryption etc.
- Ability to write effective technical documentation such as tutorials and API design spec
- Ability to work/interact with IT and Business stakeholders
- Background in Development, Quality Assurance or Operations
- Python and Shell scripting
- Performance tuning and capacity planning experience
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Ciara Perry on 0477 067 042 | firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.