Talent Delivery Manager - www.thenetworkit.com
Based in the heart of Sydney's bustling CBD
Working From Home options and flexibility
Attractive commission structure
True career progression and coaching to leadership roles
Training and Mentoring through your career development
About The Network:
The Network was founded in 2013 and since then we have been on an exciting journey of growth, innovation, and disruption to the IT recruitment industry in Australia and around the world. We have experienced double digit growth since inception and in recent years have received a wide range of awards which is credit to our achievements and approach to IT recruitment.
Based in the vibrant and exciting heart of Sydney's CBD, The Network are a boutique specialist IT recruitment company focused on emerging technologies. As well as being a supplier to Defence, Federal & State Government along with a large portfolio of commercial customers across Australia. Our customer base continues to grow weekly under major recruitment MSAs due the demand for The Network's extensive network of IT resources.
We're looking to hire an experienced Talent Delivery Manager who will lead a growing Talent Delivery team supporting 15 consultants across Sydney and Canberra. This role will play a strategic role looking at areas like Talent Engagement, Branding, D&I and engaging talent via methods such as Meetups, Podcasts and other means.
With offices in Sydney and Canberra, our team work seamlessly together to penetrate major accounts as a group providing our customers with wider capability and access to our team's specialisations. Our team's experience range from 4-15+ years' experience, and bring their expertise from countries from around the world. At the same time, the team are continuously learning from regular group training and coaching sessions and they are also keen to learn from newcomers to the team. We are a social bunch that enjoy Friday drinks, team building activities and celebrating our success each month with exciting events such as saving the world in Virtual Reality, racing one another at Go Karting, Fine Dining at Sydney's exclusive restaurants and much more.
Also check out our social page on our website: https://www.thenetworkit.com/social
What we offer:
Awarded "Best Small Agency to Work For" at the Recruitment Industry Awards, The Network have built a team orientated and collaborative workplace where our staff are supported and encouraged to perform at their best:
- High performing uncapped trailing commission structure
- Long term incentives and career development plans
- Flexible working and ability to work from home.
- Supportive training and coaching structure with external training and group workshops.
- Cutting edge cloud-based recruitment software where our staff can work from anywhere at any time.
- Career progression to leadership, senior sales and many other directions.
- Annual Conferences around Australia including the Whitsundays, Port Stephens, Hunter Valley and more.
- Autonomy and flexibility with a management style that bests suit you.
What we look for:
- Experienced Talent Delivery Consultants that like to work in a highly successful team, with flexibility and autonomy within a supportive environment
- Working across a diverse range of tech roles from Cyber Security, Cloud, Software Engineering, Project Services, Digital and more
- Pathway to leadership. We're growing a new Delivery hub and are looking for leaders in this space
- A team player that supports others and collaborates for shared success.
- Positive and high energy levels with a positive can-do attitude.
- Willingness to go the extra mile and embed into talent pools through meet ups, forums and industry events.
- Passionate people who understand, learn and develop their market.
Our staff are rewarded and incentivised handsomely with great salaries, an uncapped commission structure where you earning potential is limitless, an environment where they can develop their skills and grow whilst being a part of business with an ambitious but very achievable ambition.
If you would like a confidential chat before applying, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0434 517 006