Solutions Lead - HR / Payroll
- Long Term Contract - Government Entity
- Attractive Daily Rate & Hybrid Work Arrangement personell
- Expansive project with more than 1 billion in funding
About the company:
Are you a seasoned professional in optimizing SAP solutions with a passion for streamlining HR and Payroll processes?
This role will be working with a well-established Government department who are undergoing an expansive technology transformation and uplift - large body of work with a view for extension.
About the role:
You will make a significant impact on project delivery in this multifaceted, dynamic role. You will collaborate closely with business and cluster representatives to identify, document, and represent business requirements. Your role will be crucial in driving the harmonization of policies, processes, and system solutions through effective stakeholder management.
- Optimize SAP solutions to streamline HR and Payroll processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, gathering and documenting requirements.
- Conduct effective stakeholder management, workshop facilitation, and presentation development.
- Demonstrate proficiency in process design and familiarity with various HR/PA SAP solutions.
- Utilize strong SAP technical knowledge for effective problem-solving and conceptual thinking.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Workshop facilitation expertise.
- Presentation development proficiency.
- Process design acumen.
- Familiarity with various HR/PA SAP solutions.
- Experience in complex operating environments, particularly in Government or Complex Organizations.
- Strong SAP technical knowledge.
*Please Note: You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this position.
How to apply
Click APPLY NOW or get in touch with Kristen Brinker on 0423 406 570 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org