My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for a experienced Technical Business Analyst / Solution Architect with a solid background in ICT Networking and Gateways to take on take full responsibility for Technical Business Analysis / Solution Architecture in this small but significant program in a major Australian Defence department.
The role will be multifaceted, and you will need to be able to contribute or own document creation or reviews and understand organizational impacts that influence outcomes that impact document creation.
- Contribute knowledge and guidance to achieve business objectives,
- Define strategies,
- Validate and Define business needs,
- Conduct feasibility studies,
- Produce high-level and detailed business models,
- Prepare business cases,
- Oversee development and implementation of solutions,
- Guide senior management towards accepting change
- Be adaptive and responsive
- Comfortable in ambiguity,
- Draft business needs and supporting documents
- Document internal business impacts that will help mature the product line
- Solid understanding of change management,
How to apply:
If you feel that you are good fit for the role, please apply straight away. If you feel you are a perfect fit please apply and call Richard on 0477 415 639