SOC Analyst role
- Exciting role to work on national security
- Long term role 12 months + 2 X 12 months
- Must have NV1 clearance
About the role
Exciting role to utilise your skills in Computer Network Defence analysis for a number of systems.
- SFIA - Security Operations: Level 4
- SFIA - Programming / Software Development: Level 3
- SFIA - IT Infrastructure: Level 2
- Responding to Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) platform alerts by investigating and analysing potential security incidents and breaches.
- Documenting analysis conducted and activities undertaken when investigating security incidents.
- Performing initial assessment of any potential damage associated with security incidents.
- Assisting in the development and tuning of security use-cases.
- Development and maintenance of analyst play-books.
- Remaining up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Adhering to ASD best practices and ASD policy regarding IT Security
Key skills and experience
- Cyber security experience.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring security incidents, including those associated with cloud infrastructure.
- Demonstrated 1+ years of experience using SIEM technologies.
- Demonstrated experience developing SOC documentation, including analyst play-books and security use-cases.
- Tertiary qualification in Cyber Security
- Industry qualifications in Cyber Security
How to apply
Click apply or send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0433 998 684.