Service Integration Manager
- Career progression, profession training & development
- People Centric team Culture
- Challenging role with opportunity to work across exciting projects
About the Company
This Government Department works to make a real difference to people's health by giving them greater control and access to information. Currently in the process of improving data and technology to help Australians live healthier, happier, and more productive lives. The department focus on putting data and technology safely to work for patients, consumers and the healthcare professionals who look after them.
About the role
The Service Integration Manager is responsible for the planning, direction, support, execution and leadership of technical integration and data services, related to programs and operational initiatives across the organisation.
The successful candidate will action improvements in accordance with established policy, guidelines, standards and procedures including the Agency values and Code of Conduct. Ideally you will be responsible for and have proven experience in the following:
- Extensive integration services and data interfaces experience and API centric knowledge
- Relevant technical management and integration / data interface team leadership experience
- Proven experience improving application support processes and metrics, developing and implementing policies, processes, and procedures on application support, change management, release management and continuous development exposure for data interface development
- Proven experience in managing and motivating staff and leading cross functional teams
- Proven experience in stakeholder management and building strong business relationships
- Proven experience is managing tenders for software applications, data interface (API) services
- Demonstrated ability to create, implement and manage end to end technical integration development, design and architecture of solutions, for both operations and projects
- Experience working with sensitive information in security-conscious environment
- In-depth understanding of Microservices and API management, programming languages, operating systems, data-warehousing, web services and development platforms
- Requirement to obtain and maintain relevant national policy check, and security clearance in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role, candidates will need:
- Experience in Service Integration and Management (5 years+)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi client/vendor environment
- Demonstrated ability to prepare resource and project budgets
- Significant experience in business analysis
- Superannuation industry knowledge and experience at an operational level
- Experience with defining and reporting against SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience in establishing Continual Service Improvement (CSI) processes in conjunction with outsourced service providers.
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with multiple Service Providers and undertake Customer Management.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership in service management
- Good understanding of business analyst tools and methodologies
- Excellent communication to all levels of business
Please click apply and send through your resume to email@example.com or call 0401 231 789 for a confidential conversation.