About the company
With approximately 700 employees, this ASX listed organisation is renowned for its employee centric culture. Once you're in - you're in! This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain a contract ASAP with the potential of converting to permanent and having a long-lasting career within a 'family feel' corporate. Based in stunning offices in the centre of Sydney's CBD near all the major train stations.
About the role
You will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer service and work alongside the experienced team to assist users with level 1 and 2 technical support within the tech bar.
- Ensure all Helpdesk monitoring & testing processes are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Build productive relationships with Support groups & customers.
- Manage the Techbar walk-in service, providing a friendly and knowledgeable service to internal customers who drop in the techbar.
- Acquire & maintain knowledge of the systems & solutions to enable suitable troubleshooting, diagnosis & resolution of incidents as applicable.
- Participate in knowledge sharing by creating and updating knowledgebase articles.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements.
- Distribute escalated incidents & standard requests to support teams.
- Provide sufficient information within incidents & standard requests.
- Provide accurate information\solutions to customer incidents & enquiries.
Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding of Information Technology functions within an Enterprise environment (Applicable to the role).
- Proven track record with exceptional customer service performance
- Minimum of 1- 2 years' experience in a Technology support role.
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies - Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365, Intune, Windows Server, Azure, Skype for Business, SCCM.
- Experience with the following technologies - Citrix, Networks, Cisco, Aruba, Polycom and meeting room technologies an advantage
- Exposure to high-end corporate environments
- Outstanding verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise in a professional manner with relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative, work autonomously and assume full responsibility for completion of tasks
- Effective time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Experience managing and supporting Audio Visual technologies in high profile events, presentations and meetings is required
Benefit and culture
- Flexible working environment
- Fantastic culture; friendly, supportive team
- Ongoing training and opportunities to grow your career
- Daily rate contract, fortnightly pay
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to go temp to perm
How to apply
Click APPLY NOW or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a confidential chat.