- Career progression, profession training & development
- People Centric team Culture
- Challenging role with opportunity to work across exciting projects
- Attractive hourly rate contract with possibility of long term extension
- Opportunity to contribute to Department wide program management activities
- Support provided by a diverse and high performing team
About the Company
This Government Department works to make a real difference to people's health by giving them greater control and access to information. Currently in the process of improving data and technology to help Australians live healthier, happier, and more productive lives. The department focus on putting data and technology safely to work for patients, consumers and the healthcare professionals who look after them.
About the role
Seeking an experienced Senior Systems Analyst to be responsible for the successful planning and implementation of Digital solutions with range of experience, knowledge and skills, including, but not limited to:
- Broad experience as a Senior Business Analyst/or Systems Analyst, including development of detailed business and functional requirements, requirements traceability, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis, and user journeys and solution
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication including report, briefing writing, and presentation
- Demonstrable Digital Health Products and understanding of the digital health sector
- Experience of facilitating collaborative work (e.g. workshops, brainstorming sessions).
- Requirement to obtain and maintain relevant national policy check, and security clearance in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role, candidates will need:
- 7+ years full business analysis experience in a software development environment
- Health and Government Industry experience is desirable
- SDLC experience; Experience in AGILE project environments
- Capable of providing technical vision and drive to deliver innovative solutions.
- Awareness of a broad range of technologies and architectures including Web Services, HTML, XSLT
- CDA, FHIR, HL7, XML other messaging and telecommunications technologies
- Experience in QA or testing tools and methodologies
- Experience with visualization and process mapping tools like PowerPoint, illustrator
- Good understanding and hands on experience on MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, JIRA, Confluence
Please click apply and send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0401 231 789 for a further conversation.