- Leading ASX listed Australian MSP
- Career progression and training
- Australian citizenship required - NV1 Security Clearance preferred.
- Competitive salary package
- Training and mentorship opportunities
- Government customer
About the Company
This leading ASX listed Australian MSP provides outstanding technical expertise and a proven track record of successes in the private and public sector across Australia. They are well known as a business that only hires elite leaders and forward thinkers who can take their business to the next level and guide them to unlimited future success.
About the role
The primary purpose of the Senior SOC Engineer is to deliver high quality Managed Security Services (MSS) and provide excellent customer care. As part of the SOC team, the Senior SOC engineer will detect, contain, remediate and prevent security incidents.
The core accountabilities are:
- to develop and grow the cyber threat detection platforms, response plans, and playbooks
- to maintain and tune the mechanisms which support these platforms
- Educate, mentor, and augment the Tier 1 Analyst/Engineer team.
The role is an escalation point for incidents and will co-ordinate with other teams as required, following and developing the incident management process.
Although the role does not include night shifts, some incidents or events may require extended availability to meet the needs of the business or customers. This is considered with the remuneration package on offer.
Recognized Best Place to Work 2021, this leading MSP recognizes talent, ambition, and passion in people; They're raising the benchmark on service and strive to make a genuine difference. Flexibility, entrepreneurship, and excellent customer Satisfaction are some of the key values of the business; they pride themselves on providing a cohesive and vibrant work environment, whether you are in their office of working from home.
Skills & experience
- Experience as a SOC Analyst
- Experience with cyber security issues (computer intrusions, malicious code, phishing and SPAM)
- Good understanding of Firewalls and process to troubleshoot incidents
- Understanding of threat actors Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP's)
- Knowledge of application and network protocols use and behaviours
- Data search programming languages, such as Python; RUST; SLQ; Splunk SPL and others.
- This role requires Australian citizenship and ideally NV1 clearance.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Karine on 0434 305 339 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.