- Must be an Australian Citizen, security clearance highly regarded.
- Client-facing role where you will provide Security Consulting Services to a vast array of clients across private and federal Government environments.
- Be part of a business-culture that promote and support personal and professional development through ad-hoc career path and training.
- The role can be based in Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney
The Company and the culture
This is a leading Technology Service Provider and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients' most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging a well established brand and a talented team of consultants, this business is well known to help their clients in building future-ready solutions within their complex environments
The business maintains a customer-driven culture built on respect, teamwork and can-do attitude and pride themselves of a supportive and inclusive work-environment that supports and promotes personal/professional development and flexibility.
As a Security Consultant you will guide your clients through the intricacies of building sustainable Security solutions across their complex environments. You will be integral part of their security journey, consulting them across different areas of Security Engineering and Architecture.
In this role you will:
- Manage a broad range of engagements, owning the solutions from an end-to-end perspective from design to deployment.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of engagements assigned to them;
- Engage with client project teams to assist with development of long-term relationships of client staff.
- Develop, review and maintain reports, policies and procedures, integrating better practice methodologies and frameworks.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) assistance to your clients and the sales team by meeting with clients and demonstrating our abilities and understanding of technical expertise and enterprise environments.
- Plan and coordinate resources necessary to deliver quality outcomes.
What you will need
Given the fact you'll be working with government entities, Australian Citizenship and/or Security Clearance will be highly regarded.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with current and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cyber Security technology space
- Experience in building and deploying a cyber-security capability such as IDS/IPS, PKI, AV, SIEM, MFA or Proxy across enterprise environments.
- Applied experience in enabling cyber security teams to detect, deter and mitigate cyber security threats.
- Experience in IAM, Cloud Security and in applying Security controls across different environments.
- Well-developed writing and reporting skills and experience maintaining technical documentation
How to apply
Feel free to apply directly or email me at email@example.com or give me a call at 0468961185. For more roles in the technology space check out www.thenetworkit.com