- 6-month initial contract with highly competitive daily rate and Immediate Start
- Join a leading Australian Financial Institution with a global footprint
- Play a critical role across various business units, ensuring elite level of Security Advisory
The Client and the Culture
Join a leading financial services business with a global footprint in more than 30 markets. The Business sits on very solid pillars such as Technology and innovation, Entrepreneurial spirit, Learning and development and Integrity.
You will join a challenging but rewarding environment that promotes career progression, flexible working and a high-performing customer-driven culture.
You will provide elite Security Advisory to both technical and business teams, ensuring their delivery lifecycle is secured-by-design. You will be a security best-practices ambassador, tuning the fine balance between risks, client expectations, business and technology needs.
- Provide Vulnerability assessment and risk related exercises, guiding both technical and business stakeholder's trough a secure and efficient delivery lifecycle.
- Partner with delivery teams to work with technologies and help them drive the Security posture by-design.
- Advise and guide internal and external teams on security principles, standards and models to define solid security posture throughout the whole delivery lifecycle
- Reduce both infrastructure and Applications integration complexity maintaining an efficient secure posture and balancing business needs and risks.
We are looking for a tech savvy Senior Security Professional who will provide elite security advisory and architecture solutions within a highly regulated, fast-paced and complex environment.
- Extensive commercial experience in providing security advisory solutions at enterprise level in.
- Solid experience in securing multi-cloud, containerised environments (GCP/Kubernetes)
- Outstanding knowledge of security best practices related to Cloud technology, Containerisation and Automation tools, Microservices and API.
- Commercial experience implementing Financial domain-related Security framework and controls such as COBIT, PCI-DSS, ISO27001 and NIST 800-53.
- Excellent stakeholder's management skills and client facing ability.
How to apply
Feel free to apply directly, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 0468 961 185 for a confidential conversation. For more roles in the technology space check out www.thenetworkit.com