Senior Project Manager
Defence & National Security
- Take the lead on a $50M national security program
- Key role working within the heart of the ADF
- Rolling 12+ month contract as part of a 3 year program
- Complete set up to WFH during Covid lockdowns
- Green field project that is yet to commence and you will see it through from start to finish.
- Upon completion this will provide you with a significant personal achievement whilst making a significant contribution to Australia's defence force.
About the Company
Global IT Service Provider have secured a $50M IT program to enhance Australia's national security.
About the role
Senior Project Manager will oversee and be the project lead to over 70+ multi discipline resources ensuring that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project.
To be successful in the role you will have experience in:
- Proven experience in project management in the Defence and national security setting
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Strong communication and client management skills
- NV1 security clearance or higher
This is a unique and rare opportunity to take a significant program of work from the outset and secure a long term and stable contract engagement. For candidates with an NV1 clearance, it may provide the option to be sponsored to NV2.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Martin 0420 894 294 - email@example.com for a confidential discussion.