Senior Microsoft Consultant
Azure Cloud and Modern Workplace Solutions
- Permanent role - $150k - $170k base + bonus + super TRP $200k ote
- Leading Microsoft Partner with access to high value Microsoft resources, training and certifications
- Already deeply embedded into enterprise customer portfolio ready for you to leverage
- Multiple roles open in Sydney due to customer demand and growth
This ASX listed IT powerhouse reported revenues over $1B+ and have over 1,200 staff across in multiple office across Australia. Their Sydney office has just posted a record year and continue to go from strength to strength and they are bolstering their consulting team with highly experience Microsoft Solution Consultants to focus on Microsoft Cloud and Modern Workplace Solutions. As a Senior Microsoft Consultant you will directly engage with a range of customers to workshop new solutions, take the customer through a discovery phase, provide the detailed design and architecture and guide them through the delivery the solution.
In this client facing role, you will focus on the design and delivery of Microsoft solutions primarily in the area of Azure, Azure AD, M365, Exchange Online and InTune.
Benefits & Perks: What's in it for you?
- Working for one of Microsoft's flag ship partners
- Access to Microsoft services, training, certifications and personal development
- Career development with regular check ins and pay reviews
- Career path to consulting, presales, architecture, and leadership are just some of the options.
- Work in modern and healthy workplace in the heart of the city
- Flexible working and autonomy
- Family oriented culture
- Social work environment with events and team building
- Gold Award Employer of Choice for the last 3 years running
With a family first policy, this company understand what work/life balance is all about. They understand the commitments that go with family life and offer flexibility around school runs, trips to the docs and school holidays. You will also be able to immerse yourself into technology and cross skill into other technologies as well as to deep dive into areas you are keen to focus on.
- Architect and design innovative Microsoft Cloud and Hybrid solutions
- Knowledge of cloud management, enhancement and automation solutions.
- Strong client facing skills with ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player.
- Microsoft and industry certifications or the willingness to achieve these would be desirable.
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and incentive scheme. A career path into enterprise projects and technical lead roles are a natural progression and choice of many paths to take. As an employer of choice, the internal referral and application program means that all staff are considered for new roles prior to exploring external resources.
How To Apply
If you think that you are ready for a unique challenge for leading company then APPLY NOW or call Martin on 0420 894 294 or email@example.com for a confidential chat.