Senior Engineer - End User Computing
- $1.5 Billion, ASX listed, Australian Solutions Company
- Award-winning culture and work-life balance
- Ongoing Development and outstanding renumeration/benefits package
Company Overview: A leading technology and business solutions provider, specializing in delivering innovative solutions to empower organizations across various industries. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction and cutting-edge technology, they have built a reputation for excellence and are trusted by numerous clients across Australia. As they continue to grow operations, they are seeking experienced and highly skilled Senior End User Computing Engineer to join our dynamic Professional Services team in Melbourne.
Position Overview: As a Senior EUC/SOE Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and supporting end-user computing (EUC) and standard operating environment (SOE) solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for architecting, optimizing, and troubleshooting EUC and SOE environments, ensuring seamless integration with existing systems, and delivering exceptional user experiences. Your expertise and leadership will contribute to success in providing innovative technology solutions that meet clients' unique requirements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand business objectives and design Microsoft based EUC/SOE solutions that align with those needs.
- Design, implement, support, and maintain EUC and SOE environments - utilising your solution expertise with Intune, SCCM, MDM, and application packaging.
- Take ownership of the SCCM and Intune environment, identifying, troubleshooting, and acting as an escalation point for complex issues.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the projects team as they transition to MDM
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging technologies, providing valuable insights and recommendations to enhance our EUC/SOE offerings.
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior EUC/SOE Engineer or in a similar role, with a track record of successfully working with SLA's and change control processes.
- Expertise troubleshooting complex issues and conducting root cause analysis. in SOE, Intune, SCCM, and MDM solutions.
- Proven experience communicating with key stakeholders and translating technical concepts into clear and concise terms.
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment, delivering exceptional service and building strong client relationships.
- You must be an Australian Citizen able to obtain (or already possessing) Baseline Security Clearance
Join the Team: You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with a diverse group of professionals, and contribute to business growth and success. Offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a supportive work environment that encourages innovation and professional growth.
How to Apply: To be considered for this position please click APPLY below. Alternatively, you can reach out to Kristen Brinker directly for a confidential chat on 0423 406 570 or email Kristenb@thenetworkit.com.