- Flexible working culture, welcoming and experienced team
- Convenient CBD location- next to main transport links.
- Multiyear program of work- job security and contract extensions
About the Company
For over five decades, this company has remained a prominent utilities provider in Australia. Recognized as an ASX-listed IT powerhouse, it boasts impressive revenues surpassing $1 billion. The company's workforce, exceeding 1,200 employees, operates from multiple offices across Australia. Throughout its history, this organization has consistently showcased a dedication to technological excellence and environmental stewardship.
About the role
Here's an exciting chance to become part of a multi-million-dollar project, contributing to various initiatives. We are actively seeking a confident and enthusiastic Senior Business Analyst with substantial experience in EUC, Infrastructure, Applications, and Digital/Modern Workplace Technology. In your daily responsibilities, you will actively participate in:
- Drive and actively participate in EUC, Infrastructure, Applications, and Digital/Modern Workplace Technology projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse and define business requirements
- Utilise your expertise to provide valuable insights into technology solutions and improvements.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and document business requirements and process flows.
- Gather technology requirements and translate into functional and technical specifications and create business cases
- Develop use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria, support testing activities and report results
- Support the transition of project deliverables into business-as-usual frameworks and processes
- Be a key driver in the implementation and enhancement of your recommendations
- Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst in EUC, Infrastructure, Applications, and Digital/Modern Workplace Technology.
- 5 + years of experience in a similar Senior Business Analyst capacity
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Powerful stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Delivery experience using Waterfall and Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Experience in Confluence, JIRA, and project management tools
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.