About the Company
My client is one of the largest organisation within the NSW Government, which aim to deliver excellence in customer service, digital leadership and innovation in government services, and safe and secure markets.
About the role
As the Senior Agile Coach, you will be responsible for guiding teams and individuals in the adoption of Agile practices and principles. You will work closely with leadership to identify and address organisational obstacles and will serve as a mentor and advisor to team members at all levels.
You have a deep understanding of Agile methodologies and frameworks, as well as experience leading Agile transformations in a variety of contexts. Strong communication and leadership skills are a must, as is the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Skills & experience
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Previous experience working across transformations.
- Mentor leaders in delivering agile
- Interacting with 3rd parties who are providing Agile input/consulting
- Experience deploying technology/products
- Deploying to tech teams who are currently Scrum
Click APPLY or contact Phu on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.