- 6-month initial contract with a leading Financial Services Australian powerhouse. Immediate start
- Be the SME in IAM and Authentication technology across multiple business units
- Competitive daily rate based on your experience and opportunity to either extend the contract or move to permanent
- Melbourne-based client but opportunity to work from everywhere in Australia (East Coast timezone).
One of the best Australia's consultancy are seeking a IAM Engineer to join one of their main financial services clients. With a huge pipeline of projects underway and in the planning, you will have the opportunity to bring your SME experience across different business units helping them securing their environment.
With an intimate company culture where everyone works together and a real team spirit spear heads their approach to customers, this truly is an amazing opportunity for a IAM Specialist to play a key role in one of the Australian Financial Services powerhouses. If you wish to be valued, supported and engaged by your employer and move to a role where no day is ever the same, this is the right opportunity for you.
In this role, you will engage closely with internal stakeholders across different business units, to drive and execute innovative and efficient IAM solutions. This will be a 6-month initial contract with the opportunity to start immediately. Eventually there will be both option to extend the contract or move to a permanent position if both parties agree.
You are a IAM Engineer/specialist whit a good mix of technical knowledge and client facing skills. In this role you will:
- Work across all business units providing IAM and Authentication solutions within a multi-cloud based environment.
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications into the preferred IAM platform.
- Identify required attributes, customizing log in pages and implement security policies
- Use automation to deliver infrastructure, applications and automate security and governance controls.
Do you have experience in the following?
- Strong OAUTH / OIDC experience, Okta CIAM experience. Vanguard 2FA is a plus
- Solid Dev and Automation experience (node.js / java preferred)
- Good comms skills (need to engage across multiple IT and Security teams)
- Experience in various authentication standards such as Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience in integrating applications with different IAM and Authentications platforms at enterprise level
If you are interested in this role then please APPLY NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0468 961 185 for a confidential chat.