- 6-month initial contract with highly competitive daily rate and Immediate Start
- Join a leading Australian Financial Institution with a global footprint
- Play a critical role across various business units, ensuring SME experience in Vulnerability Management solutions and processes.
The Client and the Culture
Join a leading financial services business with a global footprint in more than 30 markets. The Business sits on very solid pillars such as Technology and innovation, Entrepreneurial spirit, Learning and development and Integrity.
You will join a challenging but rewarding environment that promotes career progression, flexible working and a high-performing customer-driven culture.
You 'll be part of the Exposure Identification team is responsible for the identification, assessment and classification of vulnerabilities across the business global IT ecosystem.
As a security analyst you will
- be hands on in providing tailored guidance and consulting to application/service owners on assessment and effective remediation of the vulnerabilities identified across the full stack from Operating system to Application layer.
I am looking for a motivated and driven individual who has a passion in driving a strong risk culture through the management and advisory of compliance/security related activities
- hands-on experience in vulnerability management of enterprise environments including on-premises, private and public cloud (preferably AWS and Google Cloud).
- solid experience with vulnerability management tools such as Tenable, Aqua, BlackDuck, Fortify, Synopsys etc.
- experience in Linux and Windows server knowledge for validation of vulnerabilities (knowledge of Container platforms is a huge plus)
- experience in data analytical tools such as Splunk, PowerBI, API Integration and MySQL
How to apply
Feel free to apply directly, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 0468 961 185 for a confidential conversation. For more roles in the technology space check out www.thenetworkit.com