My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for a Scrum / Iteration Project Manager with strong experience in the insurance industry preferably with Guidewire Policy Centre implementations.
Initial 6 months contract and 5 year program of work.
The role is perfect for someone looking to make the break into contracting from permanent. You can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Adelaide for a Hybrid office and WFH role with 2 days every week in the client's offices and 3 days WFH.
Essential experience / responsibilities
- Support planning / Inception of new releases
- Sprint ceremonies
- Raise/ resolve blockers for the team
- Work with multiple platforms to deliver an integrated plan
- Track sprint velocity to plan
- Significant Insurance Industry experience
- Guidewire Policy Centre experience
How to apply: If you feel that you are a good fit for the role, please apply straight away and call Richard on 0477 415 639