My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for a experience Risk and Issue Manager with solid experience in Australian Defence project experience.
This role can be based in most major Australian cities and will be a mix of WFH and office when lockdowns ends
NV1 Security Clearance is Essential for this role
- Mature risk, issue and opportunity management
- Develop Residual Risk and Mitigation Plan
- Organize and administrate Risk and Issue Working Groups
- Mature risk management system including validating risk and issue register in project central,
- Working with risk owners to mature treatment plans and coaching project managers on risk
- Desirable to double hat as Quality Assurance and improvement
- Around 5+ years' experience working in Risk Management
- Experience working in complex programmatic space with numerous stakeholders.
- Quality assurance experience.
- Defence CLC processes and Project Central.
- Bachelor's degree that incorporates risk management.
- Desirable - ISO 9000/ Audit/ Managing Successful Programs qualification.
How to apply:
If you feel that you are good fit for the role, please apply straight away. If you feel you are a perfect fit please apply and call Richard on 0477 415 639