Our client is a leading customer focused digital streaming and sports organisation who is looking to hire a QA Lead to set up, lead and develop a new team. You will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience building, mentoring and developing the frameworks and systems of a greenfield QA environment. You will drive the adoption of standards, best practices, and guidelines with respect to Quality Assurance development and automation.
- Analyse and design automated test scripts across multiple systems and produce supporting documentation
- Build and maintain automated regression suites
- Work on the full lifecycle of a product life-cycle including Story building, Design, Peer Programming, show casing, automated testing and automated delivery
- Participate and contribute to workflow-driven development on and between various systems Understand and analyse the data formats between interoperable systems
- Understand development security requirements and workflow-level security policies
- Actively contribute to the growth and strategy of the QA function
- Actively look to improve technical and agile behaviours
- Work closely with External Vendors and squads to deliver value sprint on sprint
- Ensure that the developed services adhere to architectural practices and guidelines
- Contribute to common/reusable components/frameworks and ensure that adequate security, exception handling, logging monitoring and notification features are implemented.
What you'll need to bring
- Extensive experience in Quality Assurance and experience leading and developing a team.
- Ability to support, troubleshoot, deployment and tuning automation / integration
- Experience using a range of tools to develop automation solutions
- Experience in building automated test suites for continuous integration
- Performance testing
- Setting up the frameworks within an enterprise client
- Experience with custom SDLC processes such as code versioning, packaging, test driven development (TDD), continuous integration, test automation, code analysis, and code quality metrics
- Knowledge in Agile practices, Scrum.
Apply now for more information or contact Josh Hill on 0434 517 006 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this exciting opportunity.