My client is a large and respected organization whose technology has a direct impact on the lives of millions of Australians each and every day. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest science and IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is urgently looking for Python Developers for a long-term contract engagement - multiple open positions. Experience level ranging from intermediate to senior.
Previous experience building and maintaining operational systems is highly desirable.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Help to build and develop various systems as well as new features.
- Support and maintain already existing applications and systems.
- Work within a team and engage with other developers and scientists to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary effort.
- Experience with governmental environments and applications is a plus.
- Utilise your previous experience and Python engineering abilities.
- Familiarity with Linux platforms to develop, test and deploy and support using best practice approaches and integrate them with our DevOps practices and systems.
- Participate in Application Services activities to enhance and promote ongoing continuous improvements to the software development cycle.
- Apply best practice across secure software coding and testing
- Identify potential system vulnerabilities, document, and participate in remediating risks to ensure resilience of systems.
- Any background or interest (no matter how small) in science, statistics, mathematics is highly desirable but not required!
How to apply:
If you feel that you are a good fit for the role, please apply straight away and call Kristen Brinker on 0423 406 570