Great Client and team with exciting prospects for growth
Initial Contract until the end of June 2023 - 3 year program
About the Company
My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
About the opportunity.
My client is urgently looking for a mid to senior-level TSPV Security Cleared Project Manager to start ASAP in Canberra. Preferably a recent Australian Defence Program and Project background.
- Lead programs/projects focused on delivering agreed business outcomes
- Manage implementation of projects, including all aspects of project planning, coordination of resources and reporting requirements
- Use your experience to manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency
- Provide/implement the strategy to understand and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Demonstrable experience developing and implementing the best business solutions.
- At least 5-10 years of project management experience
- Demonstrable agile methodology experience
- Solid experience in planning, developing and implementing business transformation projects.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to influence at all levels
How to apply
If you feel that you are a good fit for the role please apply straight away, and if you feel you are a great fit please apply and give Richard a call on 0477 415 639