- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Work with an intelligent and supportive leadership team
- Generous day rate on offer for driven and motivated project manager
About the Company
Multiple private sector organizations well known for their prestigious product and excellent reputations; various interesting projects due to kick off with an opportunity to develop your Project Management skill set.
About the role
Mixture of end to end & discovery phase Project Manager positions to drive, support and deliver across ERP and software implementations/ integrations.
- Work with the program lead & business sponsors to define and implement the Project charter & schedule
- Assess various project risks, their dependencies and recommend mitigation strategies to the program lead
- Ensure that project scope is managed, and any changes are reported to program lead for approval
- Provide project oversight to the sponsor and keeping the project team informed on outcomes/decisions of sponsor decisions
- You will be part of a professional and high performing culture
- Fast-paced, rewarding environment, with awesome leadership team
Skills & experience
We are looking for reliable and autonomous Project Managers with a track record of successful project based outcomes who have a mixture of successful technology & business focussed projects under their belt, and preferably have worked in multiple industries.
- Previous experience of managing end-to-end projects in private sector & blue-collar organisations
- PRINCE2, PMP and/or Agile Certification are preferred
- Exposure to a wide variety of ERP/finance-based/ leasing projects is desirable
- Degree qualified - IT / Business / Commerce / Finance degree
- At least 2-5 years in project management and/or business analysis
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle Mallaney for a confidential discussion