- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Work with an intelligent and supportive leadership team
- Lucrative day rate on offer for driven and motivated project consultant
About the Company
Established FMCG organisation with excellent employee-centric culture.
About the role
Supporting the Program Manager to deliver a mobile uplift project.
- Project coordinating and managing a mobile coverage uplift
- Managing external vendors, timelines, and deliverables - fast pace and collaborative culture
- End-to-end delivery
- Remote working
- You will be part of a professional and high performing culture
- Fast-paced, rewarding environment, with awesome leadership team
Skills & experience
We are looking for an innovative and outgoing Senior Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager who has a mixture of successful business and technology projects under their belt within multiple industries.
- Previous experience of managing end-to-end projects in an ambiguous environment
- PRINCE2, PMP and/or Agile Certification are highly recommended
- Exposure to a variety of projects is desirable
- You are confident, enjoy engaging with stakeholders and have a customer-centric & growth mindset
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle Mallaney for a confidential discussion.