- Join a supportive and talented team with high performing culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous salary + 12% super
- Advocate of work/life synergy - supportive leadership team
About the Company
Located in the Northern suburbs of Sydney, you will be part of a Pricing team who is dedicated to continuous improvement and delivering outstanding support to the business.
About the role
Reporting into the Pricing team your responsibilities will entail preparation and analysis of existing pricing and customer master data to propose changes for development and deployment. You will work closely with the wider business to investigate and resolve pricing issues to align with working practices and processes.
- You will be part of a high performing and supportive team
- Career progression on offer with an opportunity to upskill
- Flexible working environments with working from home available along with modern and collaborative workspaces provided for those times that office interaction is crucial
Skills & experience
- Ability to develop complex analyses to develop insights and recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to establish and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to solve problems in a logical and structured manner
- Project and client-focused and experience working on projects within a larger program
- Ability to prioritise, deliver to tight deadlines, and thrive in a challenging environment
- Forward thinking mindset with an awareness of larger business issues and impact
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle Mallaney (Michellem@thenetworkit.com) for a confidential discussion.