Presales Network Consultant
- Permanent role - $160k - $170k base + super
- Design solutions to match client business requirements
- Deliver in a fast-paced dynamic environment
About the Company
An Australian-owned IT company providing the full spectrum of ICT services by consulting, delivering and managing our clients' technology requirements.
About the role
The role will focus on providing solutions to customers, providing strategic advice, and supporting the sales team in uncovering, defining and developing opportunities, and will regularly be engaging with existing, new and prospective customers. You will be a hands-on technical consultant, undertaking both pre-sales and the delivery of projects to our clients.
- Career progression to larger team management
- Work life balance
- Flexible work environment
Key role responsibilities:
- Design, architect, deliver modern networking solutions across Juniper, Aruba, Fortinet, Cisco.
- Work with the internal teams to support clients, as required.
- Work closely with our sellers to advocate networking solutions capabilities to clients and vendors.
- Develop work breakdown structure documentations (WBS) for SOWs.
- Evaluate stakeholder requirements and develop and present solution options (including effort estimates) to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Solid knowledge of related integration architectures, best practices and current and emerging industry trends.
- Experience in delivering successful networking projects, writing proposals and presentations, carrying out pre-sales and supporting client requirements.
- Proven experience in an IT consultancy, solution development from key vendors as per the above.
- Have a consultative approach to challenges and how to solve them.
- Juniper (switching, security, Wi-Fi).
- Fortinet (firewalls, networking, wireless, SD-WAN).
- Aruba (Wi-Fi, switching, networking).
- Cisco (switching, Wi-Fi, routing, management).
- Network management technologies and solutions.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Rashmi 0433998684 - firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.