- Work for a leading Australian-owned (ICT) Cloud Services company. Voted AFR top 3 "Best Place to Work" in Australia in 2020
- Melbourne Or Sydney based Permanent role
- Play a key role in their multi-cloud solutions Pre-sales function.
- Work with a broad range of existing clients. No need for BD
- Competitive Salary + Pre-sales commissions
About the Company
Australia's largest privately owned IT Provider puts people first in the world of technology where data and security are paramount. Operating across Australia and New Zealand with Azure, Hybrid and private cloud services to enterprise customers across an array of industries. Named in the top 3 AFR Best Place to Work in Australia in 2020.
About the role
You will provide business and technical consultancy support to the sales team during the sales process and act as the senior technical interface between the customer and internal stakeholders. There won't be the need for much Business development as the majority of your clients are already established.
Their multi-cloud function provides a vast array of Hosting, IAAS, PAAS, Storage AND Security As A Service solutions to a strong existing portfolio of Clients. You will be the key player who will make your clients' business better!
Some tasks will include:
- Provide Technical Pre-sales design and solutions to support the sales team in acquiring and retaining clients
- Influence, consult and guide prospects with the right technical solutions and convert them in recurring clients
- You will influence C-Level stakeholders around new technology adoption, security solutions and business change
- Recruit, mentor and provide technical leadership to other members of the team
- Assist in the preparation of RFQ's and tenders to ensure the success of the sales and delivery processes.
What you will need
- Must be Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen and be based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Sound knowledge and experience in providing Managed Services solutions across Private/Public Cloud, Storage, Saas, Paas, Modern Workplace etc.
- In depth working knowledge of the Cloud market, its trends, products and design best practices
- Experience in Cloud and Virtualisation Architecture
- Elite pre-sales abilities, communication and presentations skills
- Account Management, Stakeholder engagement skills and business acumen combined with strong technical knowledge
How to apply
Apply directly, send me and email with your CV at Lucam@thenetworkit.com or just give me a call at 0468 961 185 for a confidential conversation.