Our client is Australia's experienced edge in the digital world and a vital link in the nation's ICT backbone, has a requirement for National Sales Manager who will be able to control and direct all sales activities to ensure sales reach the budgeted revenue targets. To develop relationships with key customers and build an ongoing partnership through innovative sales research and market knowledge.
- Develop and implement sales plans and annual sales forecasts and advise management on the market strategies required to achieve sales targets.
- Plan and co-ordinate sales force to service customer base and achieve sales targets in an effective manner.
- Develop strong working relationships and rapport with customers.
- Maintain current knowledge on new products, competitive products and other general market information of interest or value to customers.
- Develop new business opportunities with new clients and existing clients and attend to key accounts personally to ensure satisfaction.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and training of new sales staff
Skills and Knowledge:
- Time Management
- Ability to follow up leads and sales
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing principles
- Excellent knowledge of products being promoted by Insitec
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work required, applicants must be Australia Citizens and have a current security clearance or able to obtain.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kate 0455 839 354 for any further information.