About the Company
Join one of NSW Governement's largest department, the succesful candidate will join a friendly team and work as part of a high profile project that strives to keep our community safe.
About the role
A certified MuleSoft Developer is needed to join this project and demonstrate their 5+ years of experience with MuleSoft Integration and API development.
- Solid understanding of design principles, integration patterns, and best practices including messaging systems;
- Strong and proven development experience with application servers (ideally JBoss clustered) with caching and relational databases (ideally Oracle/MS SQL Server);
- Experience must include flow design and API development, RAML and/or Swagger, JSON, XML, XML schemas, and SOAP and REST based web service development.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions and documentation
- Develop MuleSoft Services that integrate with different platforms that also use relational databases;
- Liaise with users to determine requirements, develop and implement robust solutions that meet these requirements;
- Manage and maintain the efficient operation of the end-to-end Integration process, including scheduling, error handling, and daily maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Use project control mechanisms to ensure the timely delivery of working and reliable applications;
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PP&G related to delivering / supporting the Program/Project;
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Ciara 0477 067 042 - email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Referral scheme of offer!