Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect
- Work with one of the largest energy infrastructure businesses
- 6 months contract role with possible extension
- Microsoft O365, Azure, Veeam, AWS
- AUD 800 to 850 per day
About the company
This role is with one of the largest energy infrastructure company that provides gas to more than two million Australian homes and businesses. They also deliver gas that supports the Australian economy - for power generators, mines and manufactures.
About the role
You will assist with the review and fixing technology programs to align with business requirements. Looking for Cloud Engineers or Cloud solution architect with experience in designing and delivering successful networking projects and supporting client requirements, escalations.
Skills and experience
- Experience in designing and delivering successful networking projects and supporting client requirements, escalations.
- Proven experience in an IT consultancy, solution development from key vendors, including , Microsoft O365, Azure, Veeam, AWS.
- Monitoring and managing design changes related to domain management, incident management, patch management, vulnerability management, remote access, access control and capacity planning.
- Design, architect and deliver Cloud and other infrastructure technology projects.
- Write clear and client expected post project documentation.
- Conduct solution reviews as initiated by peers.
- This role is also open for Cloud engineers who are looking for a career path in Colud architecture/ solution design.
- Company is looking to build a new team, so possibility of extension.
How to apply
Click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org | contact no. 0433 998 684