My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for several experienced NV1 or higher Program Scheduler / Master Scheduler with experience on large Defence or Federal Government Infrastructure Program experience.
SFIA Level 5 - 6 experience level requires with strong stakeholder / client management skills for this lynchpin role on the program. You will be responsible for 2 major streams of work through two major infrastructure providers.
This plus responsibility for above the line tasks such as reporting, monitoring and presenting to the end client and flagging any issues and delays with proposed fixes
- 5 + years large program Master Scheduling experience
- Preferably experience working on infrastructure and cloud implementations
- Defence program experience highly desirable
- Strong Stakeholder and supplier control capability
- Experience using MS Project
How to apply:
If you feel that you are good fit for the role, please apply straight away and call Richard on 0477 415 639