My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for an experienced Master Scheduler with minimum Baseline clearance to work on a large and expansive data centre program which will see you managing the scheduling of the program and taking in data and projects from multiple internal and external suppliers.
This will be based in Canberra but can be worked completely remote if you are the right candidate.\
6 month initial on 3 year program of work
- Recent and considerable Master Scheduler experience on large ICT programs pf work
- Ability to manage data from multiple sources and stakeholders and be the main source of truth for the program
- Ensure schedule is regularly maintained and that new information is correctly and promptly imputed into the Master schedule
- Identify and notify PMO Manager of potential schedule delays
- Great communication and stakeholder engagement capability
- Strong eye for detail
- Australian Defence experience desirable but not essential
How to apply:
If you feel that you are a good fit for the role, please apply straight away. If you feel you are a perfect fit please apply and call Richard on 0477 415 639