IT Security Advisor
- Leading ASX listed Australian MSP
- Career progression and training
- Sydney or Canberra based role
- Australian citizenship required - NV1 Security Clearance preferred.
- Competitive salary package
- Training and mentorship opportunities
- Flexible bybrid work environment
About the Company
This leading ASX listed Australian MSP provides outstanding technical expertise and a proven track record of successes in the private and public sector across Australia. They are well known as a business that only hires elite leaders and forward thinkers who can take their business to the next level and guide them to unlimited future success.
About the role
Reporting to the head of GRC, the primary purpose of the IT Security Advisor is to manage and guide the governance and compliance program to ensure that clients receive professional and effective information security management services, in accordance with ASD and Global security standards such as ISO27001:2013, PCI DSS 3.2.1, SOC 2, NIST and others.
- Internal security Audit preparation and management
- Regular assessment and review of security risks
- Ensure compliance with relevant Australian and international security standards
- Develop and implement information security policies, procedures and site management plans
- Ensure regular security awareness training is provided to staff and internal and external clients.
- Risk management processes, risk mitigation through communication remediation action plans and residual risk
- Manage the development and implementation of a program for security monitoring and incident reporting.
- Provide guidance and recommendations in SOC2, ASD, PSPF; ISO27001, PCI-DSS and other international standards when required
Recognized Best Place to Work 2021, this leading MSP recognizes talent, ambition, and passion in people; They're raising the benchmark on service and strive to make a genuine difference. Flexibility, entrepreneurship, and excellent customer Satisfaction are some of the key values of the business; they pride themselves on providing a cohesive and vibrant work environment, whether you are in their office of working from home.
Skills & experience
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong hands-on Experience in Information Security domains vulnerability Management & Pentesting, cloud security and security architecture
- Experience leading information security audits and assessments and upgrades with a successful outcome
- Experience on ASD ISM / PSPF and other Global Standards such as ISO, PCI and others
- Good understanding of Datacentre Security that includes physical, environmental, cable management and asset management
- This role requires Australian citizenship and ideally NV1 clearance.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Karine on 0434 305 339 or email at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.